Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of cancer do you treat?
Immunotherapy provokes the immune system into attacking the tumour cells, so can be used in the care of all types of cancer patients.
- How much do treatments cost?
The cost is as little as $175 for one dose of intravenous vitamin C, or a twice weekly intravenous DCA for $280 per infusion.
- How much does the
Swiss Protocol for Cancer cost?
The cost of our Swiss Protocol, with products and services, is about $2,500 per week. We recommend this for 6 weeks.
(Note: Higher doses, length of treatment and cost, may be required in some cases)
- How does immunotherapy work with other conditions?
Many conditions are associated with undetected viral load problems, and both underactive and so called auto-immune disorders,
can be cared for by immune modulation.
- How much does a medical appointment cost?
The cost of an appointment is $500 and can take up to one hour.
- How much does a nutritional/informational appointment cost?
The cost of an appointment is $195 and can take up to one hour.
- How long does it take to get an appointment?
Normally within three weeks.
- Do I need a referral?
No. We are primary health providers with a focus on immunotherapy.